Video: Tracey explains how her reports benefit clients and how she works onsite.
accuracy and time . . . Why they mean the world to your Tulsa small business
Your time is money, and no one knows what this means to your success better than Tulsa's Certified Public Accountant, Tracey Masini. She knows you're serious about getting answers that are as accurate as they are quick. That's why she's developed flexible onsite accounting services for Tulsa small business.
Since 2002, Tracey has worked to refine an old bookkeeping tradition: She's started a new one. Guided by her years of client contact she knows not every business can justify a full time CPA on staff.
The perfect solution: Imagine having Tracey Masini CPA in your office when you need her and out when you don't. And even when she's not there, she's available to you by phone or email.
Rather than sitting in her office, glued to facts and figures, Tracey comes to your office! Together, you'll plan and customize just the right mix of accounting services and frequency of her visits to your business. Certified? Fully. Binding contract? Never.
SELECT THE SERVICES YOU WANT
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED
Accounting, payroll (and more)
- Income Statement (P&L) preparation
- Balance Sheet preparation
- Bank Account and Credit Card reconciliation
- General Ledger maintenance
- Financial Statement consultation and interpretation
- Working and Royalty Interest income
- Joint Interest billing (JIB) report preparation
- Employee Payroll check or direct deposit preparation
- Payroll Tax deposits scheduling
- Quarterly Federal and State payroll return preparation (Form 941, OTC and OESC reports)
- Annual Federal and State payroll return preparation (Form 940, Form W2/W3, and Form 1099/1096)
Sales Tax return preparation
Workers Compensation Audit representation
Business Personal Property Rendition – Tulsa County preparation
QuickBooks Pro Advisor - installation and setup, training and support, online support, offsite data backup
- Appointments are scheduled at your workplace – saving you time
- Prompt and accurate services – providing you with timely, up-to-date information
- Customized services – tailored to meet your unique business needs
- Assured compliance – returns will be accurately and promptly completed for timely filing
- Accountability – direct access to the person responsible
Free consultation. Just ask!
Let's get to work! We always begin with a free consultation held at your business. And there is absolutely no obligation. Click the button to send Tracey a note and she will contact you to schedule a convenient time.